- Selp Help Groups Formation
- Women Skill Based Training
- Women’s Stangthening Gramsabha
- Role of Panchayt Raj
- Aids Education Campaigns
- Reproductive and Child Health(IEC)
- Plus Polio
- Leprosy Elimination Action Programme
- Provision of Training for Balwadi sevika
- To fight for equal education in community
- Balwadi open in Tribal area
- Disasters and people Right
- Integrated Rural Development (TDSS)
Agriculture community Activities
- Watershed Management Community Training
- Formation of Farmers Club
- Agriculture LRA Training
- Swatch Bharat Mission Evaluation Program
- Rastriya Krishi Vikas Yojna Evaluation Program
- SHG Evaluation
- NABFINS Micro Finance to SHG
Indian Social Welfare Society is a registered member of The NGO DARPAN which was earlier maintained by erstwhile Planning Commission, which has been replaced by the NITI Ayog w.e.f. 1st January, 2015. The Portal, therefore, is being maintained at present under the aegis of NITI Ayog.
Indian Social Welfare Society is a listed member of GuideStar India, an initiative of Civil Society Information Services India. GuideStar India is India’s largest and most reliable NGO information repository. By joining GuideStar India, an NGO demonstrates its commitment to being a transparent & accountable organization.
Indian Social Welfare Society has been accredited with ISO standard 9001:2015, which helps the partners and people of all walks of lives understand that a proper quality management system has been put in place, meeting the stakeholder’s demands. The ISO accreditation helps ensure that stakeholders get consistent, good quality services from the Foundation.