OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
- To facilitate, promote and sponsor all activities for protecting and furthering the interest of disadvantaged groups- Women, Children and minorities (Socio-economical, racial & ethnic) both in rural and urban areas.
- To focus on self-sufficiency in food production with ecological approach and with disaster resilient capacities.
- Enabling deprived children, their families and their communities to meet their basic needs and to increase their ability to participate in and benefit from their societies.
- Building relationships to increase understanding and unity among peoples of different cultures and countries.
- To create Awareness about various health issues like- Tuberculosis, Leprosy in rural areas.
- To facilitate platform for various individual & organizations (Govt. & Non-Govt.) towards batter achievement of Sustainable Development Goals.
- To develop link between governing body and rural area population by popularizing the schemes and actions of the government among the rural and tribal people.
Registered under Society Registration Act 1960, Registration No: 102/96 Date- 26 June -1996.
Registered Under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration No: 5042 Date 26.9.96
FCRA Registration No: 083760014
12A Registration No: CIT-IV/12A/2002-03/I-V
80G Registration No: CIT-IV/80G/P-210/2008-09
PAN No. AAATI4727N
Niti Ayog Darpan Registration NO: MH/2017/0119693
CSR No: CSR00008456